| Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon you hit the transition area in hopes of a quick turn. Fortunately for you that pair of Cushys kept your forearms, shoulders and upper chest area comfortable while biking, protecting you from all the road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump, chip seal, and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in upper body comfort. We should know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to handle the all punishment you can deal out. Cee Gees Cushys "those that have...and those that will"
- Fits: 3T Compact series arm rest; 3T Brezza, 3T Mistral, 3T Aura Pro (**NOTE: The 3T Aura COMFORT Pro and the 3T Aura COMFORT Pro Stealth aerobars need the Cushy's to fit the 3T Ventus. Be sure to confirm which Aura aerobar that you have. ALSO, if you have a Cervelo P3 2012/2013/2014/2015 you need the Cushy's to fit 3T Ventus.), 3T Brezza II Team, 3T Brezza II LTD, 3T Brezza II Team Stealth and the 3T Brezza II Nano LTD
- Height: 7cm Width: 10cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Cee Gees does not provide Velcro with this model since the aerobar manufacturer furnishes it as part of the arm rest holders. Please examine to see if it’s present or in good condition. If it needs replacing we offer several solutions on our Velcro Kit tab
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
- Keep Cushy's off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushy's add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushy's before Racing