Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon you hit the transition area in hopes of a quick turn. Fortunately for you that pair of Cushys kept your forearms, shoulders and upper chest area comfortable while biking, protecting you from all the road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump, chip seal, and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in upper body comfort. We should know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to handle the all punishment you can deal out. Cee Gees Cushys "those that have...and those that will"
- SKU# CYFE01
- Fits: Felt IA Dagger,B2/DA/B12/B14/B15 (Devox)Aerobars
- *IMPORTANT NOTE concerning the FELT B12/DA bikes and FELT aerobars produced in or after 2011*. FELT has reversed the Velcro attachment arrangement. If your forearm rests currently have the loop part (soft not prickly) of the attachment installed, you will need to order the Cushy's hook attachment Velcro. In order for your Cushy's pads to mount correctly, you will need to remove the loop adhered to your forearm rest and apply the hook attachment. You can buy this from any CEE GEES dealer or from our website to install on your forearm rests.
- Height: 9cm Width: 10.5cm
- Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Models prior to 2012 Do NOT need Velcro. *See Important Note Above*. Cee Gees does not provide Velcro with this model since the aerobar manufacturer furnishes it as part of the arm rest holders. Please examine to see if it’s present or in good condition. If it needs replacing we offer several solutions on our Velcro Kit tab
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
- Keep Cushy's off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushy's add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushy's before Racing