|The Cushys for Profile F-40TT is a must have item ! The current stock factory pads are thinner and extremely rigid on the arms.
Imagine running the last leg of your triathlon. Your pair of Cushys kept your forearms comfortable while biking, protecting you from road shock. Now your arms and shoulders are unencumbered by the tension of every bump and divot. You have the advantage.
With world famous Cee Gee’s Cushys you will see an improvement in forearm comfort. We would know, as we use them ourselves and have been perfecting the art since 1989. Nowadays, many professional bike racers, world class triathletes and those all-important weekend warriors can be seen riding with them. Over 35 styles to match your armrests and made to last, Cushys make the perfect biking companion.
- Fits: Profile F-40TT Arm Rest, 2017 T1+ Carbon, T2+ Carbon T3+ Carbon, T4+ Carbon, T5+ Carbon. **Please check that you are running on the F-40TT Alloy Arm Rest (see product photo) . Even with these guidelines, double check the shape and measurements of the Cushy's to make sure they are the right ones to fit your aerobar. Armrests can change from year to year even though the aerobar name remains the same.
- Height: Pending Width: Pending
- Cee Gees does not provide Velcro with this model since the aerobar manufacturer furnishes it as part of the arm rest holders. Please examine to see if it’s present or in good condition. If it needs replacing we offer several solutions on our Velcro Kit tab
- Hi-Tech Dual Density Construction
- Washable Lycra Surface Material
- Long Lasting…Almost indestructible Foam
- Retains Soft and Cushy Feel
- Keep Cushys off of the armrest while in transit to avoid losing one
- Remember Cushys add extra height. Fit your bike accordingly
- Break in your Cushys before Racing