The Continental GP 4-Season Tire takes the overall grippiness and performance inherent to the G.P. 4000 and adds extra sidewall durability to increase the punture protection. DuraSkin is Continental's patented nylon mesh layer that significantly beefs up the sidewall for flat resistance without compromising a supple ride quality or adding significant weight.
- Robust all-season tyre with worry-free puncture protection and best lifespan
- Solid companion for touring and training; doesn't shy away from sun or rain
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to double Vectran™ puncture protection insert
- Excellent grip and longevity along with robust DuraSkin® side protection
- Ultra-fine polyamide casing supplies supple, all day performance
- Continental Grand Prix 4 Season has a recommended pressure of 110 - 120 PSI for the 23 mm
- Weight: 230 g