The Continental Attack/Force Tire Positioning System is an innovation that racers have embraced because of the noticeable increases in response and handling.
The Grand Prix Force is an ultra light rear race tire with Conti's 3/330 TPI casing for great aerodynamics, incredible power transfer directly to the pavement, and reliable high-speed cornering. Plus, VectranBreaker technology features a liquid crystal polymer which results in a thread that is thermoplastic and therefore ultra puncture resistant. Transform your clinchers into total race wheels--Continental's Attack/Force is the tire setup for racers with their sights set on the podium.
- 24mm rear tire is hard-wearing compound gives thousands of miles of service at competition level and puts your force into speed
- 2mm wider casing (for rear) provides the suppleness to endure the stress of long hard racing
- Force: 210 grams TPS is the tire system for competition tires where the front and rear are designed to work in unison for peak performance
- Ultra fine 3/330 tpi casing is great for cornering and has very low resistance
- Vectranbreaker is Vectra liquid crystal polymer flat resistant casing technology