- FREE SHIPPING over $100.00
- Excellent Service
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Alma stands for the quickest lap times. It defines the steepest climbs. Alma is the bike for the strongest accelerations and high elevation gains. Alma is for the most intimidating stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than the greatest. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest. Period.
A hardtail that can handle whatever you throw at it is hard to find. Orbea set out to design a light, fast bike that you can take anywhere. Their efforts were fruitful. A high grade aluminum frame is paired with a smooth fork and class leading components to deliver this race ready machine.
Complete with a triple-butted aluminum frame, the Alma 29” H50 is a mean trail ripping machine. The Rockshox air fork will guide you effortlessly over obstacles, while the Mach1 wheelset is tubeless ready to carry a super low rotating weight. The Shimano Deore group gives you gearing combinations to get through any terrain, and Shimano’s hydraulic disc brakes give you optimal stopping control. Orbea’s wide handlebar and low stem make handling a breeze, and the Selle seat keeps you comfortable even on long rides.
FRAME Orbea Alma Hydro 2018 Triple Butted 4X4 Taper PF Race
- FORK RockShox 30 Silver TK 100 Air Remote
- CRANKSET OC-Custom PW Vortex-501-TT 22x36t
- HANDLEBAR Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm
- STEM Orbea OC-II
- SHIFTERS Shimano Deore M6000
- BRAKES Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Shimano HG50 11-36t 10-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano SLX M670-D SGS Shadow Direct Mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore M6020 31,8mm
- CHAIN Fsa Team Issue
- WHEELS Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm
- SADDLE Selle Royal Seta Sport
Read or write a review