Marathons, half marathons, and more races can take you through cities all over the globe. Be proud and show off that hard earned race bling with our exclusive I Run These Towns medal rack. This original medal hanger design, featuring a cityscape and the words, I Run These Towns, is hand forged from metal and make a great statement. Medals easily slip into the medal display, which holds up to 24. A great piece of wall art to be proud of! It is recommended that you use screw anchors when hanging medal hangers on your wall for additional strength and stability.
- I Run These Towns Runner’s Race Medal Hanger features an exclusive Gone For a Run inspirational design to organize and proudly display medals from marathons, half marathons, 5Ks, triathlons and road races
- Measuring 14"W x 4"H and weighing 0.8 pounds, our medal hangers are made of laser cut steel with a powder coat black finish for strength and durability.
- Holds approximately 24 medals. Slide medals on bottom bar of holder to display
- Extension Bar holds an additional 24 medals and is available exclusively from Gone For a Run
- Includes complete screw set for easy installation. Wall anchors are recommended and can be purchased separately from Gone For a Run
- Great gift for a runner or athlete to display hard-earned medals!