Collecting cadence data has never been this easy. The RPM Speed and Cadence Sensor by Wahoo easily mounts to the bike's crank arm or your shoe, records your data, and they relays it to your smartphone or GPS bike computer via Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT + dual band technology. This nifty device is wireless, lightweight, and doesn't use magnets. It does not require charging, as it runs off of a coin cell battery that usually lasts for up to a year.
- Measures and records speed and cadence data
- Wireless, lightweight, easy to install, and does not use magnets
- Uses Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ dual bad technology for connecting and displaying data
- Mount to your bike's crank arm or to your shoe
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Bike computers
- Weighs only 7g