- FREE SHIPPING over $100.00
- Excellent Service
- Satisfaction Guarantee
The Women Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 is a Stability shoe with structured cushioning. With support, speed and style in mind, Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 retains heritage characteristics that runners have come to love mile after mile. This Go-To-Shoe (GTS) has a progressive stability system that has a great fit and works for a lot of feet. The Adrenaline remains a versatile every day option for light to moderate overpronators thanks to a flexible, spring-like rebound with each strike. Meanwhile, medium-arched and high-arched athletes will crave the cushioning. This update includes a new midsole and outsole that is slightly lighter as well as a redesigned upper to ensure the foot stays firmly in place no matter where your run takes you.
- BioMoGo DNA: The new midsole material MoGo is an ingenious polymer structure that is more durable than EVA, offers a softer, more flexible running experience. Brooks DNA always offers a perfect balance between shock absorption and energy feedback.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB):Dual density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- S-257 Cushsole: A durable, energy-efficient midsole compound used as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR Plus: An abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that has higher durability and wears longer.
- Element: an upper technology featuring superior microfibre construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple and quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability and comfort.
- Weight: 9.2 ounces
mind, Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 retains heritage characteristics that runners have come to love mile after mile.
Read or write a review