- FREE SHIPPING over $100.00
- Excellent Service
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Step into plush cushioning without sacrificing support with the Brooks Transcend 3. A Super DNA midsole provides luxurious cushioning while a guide rail system offers plenty of support for maximum overpronators. Paired with Omega Flex Grooves and ideal pressure zones, this premium trainer creates a smooth ride with plenty of flexibility. Along with an element mesh upper with no-sew overlays, the Brooks Transcend 3 delivers ultimate comfort no matter the distance.
Features & Benefits
- Super DNA is a material that offers more cushioning than any other Brooks midsole material. It molds to the foot while adapting to changes in pace and environment.
- Guide Rails around the shoe provide support by guiding the foot through transition from heel to toe.
- S-257 Cushsole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Double Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Rounded Heel encourages a more natural midfoot to forefoot strike and creates a smoother landing.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- Conformable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Microfiber Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Super DNA Sockliner provides maximum cushioning for a plush feel.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly distribute pressure throughout the heel, mid-foot, and forefoot.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber for long lasting, durable traction.
- Stable Pod Configuration is a stable midsole/outsole design that sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot offers durability, responsiveness and flexibility.
- 10.2 oz (size 8)
Read or write a review